TaRa LaFey

Monday, September 10, 2007

Linking with the infinite



A local vortex in a sea of energy, man is a visible emblem of the steady-state theory of creation. It is not so much a case of “I think” as “I am being thought” or “I am constantly created.” Consciousness as the basis of all bodily activity and mental functioning becomes a sort of internal radiation which is not internal at all, but rather is a focused or concentrated area of external cosmic radiation. The aura of mystics and the stylized halo of saints is then explainable as self-induced electromagnetic energy stepped up and brought into the visible-light area of the spectrum by their “spiritual purity” – that is, by their lack of interfering vibrations from confused thought process.

From quarks to quasars, from pulse to pulsars – and all because of a question: Who am I? The final analysis turns out to be an original synthesis, and consciousness becomes the interconnectedness of all creation in a great chain of being. Content and process, science and religion converge in the study of self-identity, revealing the true meaning of “psychedelic.” Psyche delos: mind-manifesting, showing forth the true dimensions of the self-spirit.

Who am I? I am the universe; I am Universal Mind.

- John White -


DJane BOOM TaRa @ Earth Dance 15/09/07

http://www.earthdance.org/stfortuna/


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home