TaRa LaFey

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

On the Path of Freedom


NO matter how long shall I walk to reach that place of light and peace inside of me,
that Great Mystery from which we all come from,
I’ll be walking the ways of Gaïa…
alone.

Companions, they come and go
but my essence is not attachment
because we are all One single Universal Mind.

Speaking Her Truth…
I’ll be walking in peace…
for Love is my path,
a Love which is ineffable,
and in beauty, I soar into the unknowable.

There is nobody to stop me from my journey anymore
for my growing aloneness is now a gift
of silence
from which I cannot depart.

Inside of me, mountains and blue skies
are uniting in celebration of being.

I AM
…an ecstatic affect of freedom bursting at every single breath…
I AM
…on my way...
Neither gone nor arrived,
but eternally evolving, becoming and unfolding as Kundalini spirals do.

Blessed be.
Walk in peace.
Don’t run.
Don’t stop…
Just keep breathing.
Inhaling beauty.
Integrating the Universe.

- ∞∞∞∞∞∞∞ : TàЯä ŁạFĕγ : ∞∞∞∞∞∞∞ -

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home