TaRa LaFey

Sunday, October 21, 2007

life in me expands


I feel the pulse of life

increasing light

Through me

in me

the Great Mother heartbeat

vibrating in my belly as life manifests itself building skin flesh breath

An enchanting silence that speaks though me chants the beauties of this moment

The moment – any moment

Creates infinite possibilities of expression

an unborn child sees and feels from the inside the vastness of the infinite

– outside – any side

I see myself in the eyes that look through me into the immeasurable

and feels

Vastness.

Me and Mother Earth

One single heartbeat

Unison

I am

the ever growing flowers in the fields

the ever expanding colors of the horizon

and the myriad of eyes acknowledging worship

I am

LIFE

I am

LOVE

…from the MOTHER to the Mother to the MOTHER to the Mother....

- ∞∞∞∞∞∞∞ : TàЯä ŁạFĕγ : ∞∞∞∞∞∞∞ -


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home